Are You Suffering With Thyroid or Other Metabolic Problems (Even Though Your Doctor Can’t Figure Out What’s Wrong and Your Lab Tests Came Back as “Normal”)?
Does This Sound Familiar To You?
You’ve been suffering with chronic health problems for years. You’ve been to the doctors, gone through their lab tests and were told everything’s “normal” – yet you still feel lousy. You know something’s wrong, but nobody can connect the dots for you and figure out the root cause. You realize the pills you’re taking are only masking the symptoms – but not addressing what’s driving the problems in the first place.
You Need Answers And Solutions!
Integrated Metabolic Solutions offers a revolutionary new treatment approach that get’s to the SOURCE of your problems…using ADVANCED lab analysis and a comprehensive integrated approach.
Common Symptoms Associated With A Sick Thyroid:
• No energy (tired & sluggish all the time)
• Brain fog (can’t focus, can’t concentrate, poor memory)
• Weight gain (even with exercise or a low calorie diet)
• Require excessive sleep to function properly
• Nervous, irritable, anxious
• Difficult, Infrequent Bowel Movements
• Gain weight easily
• Feel cold in hands, feet or all over
• Dry, brittle hair
• Depression, no joy in life
• Frequent headaches
• Thinning of hair on scalp, face or genitals
• Dryness of skin and/or scalp
• Thinness on outer third of eyebrow
• Heart palpitations
• Mental sluggishness
• Night sweats
• Inward trembling
• Increased pulse even at rest
Schedule a FREE 15 Minute Phone Consultation
In our Bethel Park, PA Integrated Metabolic Solutions center we are revolutionizing the way that hypothyroidism and Hashimoto’s autoimmune thyroid & fibromyalgia is treated. We have combined the best of functional metabolic analysis, advanced blood chemistry analysis and functional nutrition to bring you the most advanced metabolic treatment approach available.
We offer a truly unique approach that goes beyond hormone replacement, and offers our patients the opportunity to feel energized, vibrant, and truly feel good again.