source url Dr. Kevin Smith is a Doctor of Chiropractic, public speaker and published author. He did his pre-medical training in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and graduated from Duquesne University in 1993. Following this, Dr. Smith then went on to study at Palmer College of Chiropractic where he earned his doctorate degree in 2001. After graduating from chiropractic school, he moved back to Pittsburgh and immediately opened his private practice in the south hills area. He is also board certified in integrative medicine, a certified functional medicine practitioner, a clinical nutritionist and a graduate of the American Functional Neurology Institute. His singular purpose is discovering and implementing the very best techniques and advancements in natural health care in order to help his patients improve their health.
Plavix 75 Mg Canada Dr. Smith is the founder of Integrated Metabolic Solutions. Integrated Metabolic Solutions (or IMS) features a holistic, functional approach to diagnosing and improving chronic metabolic disorders. Metabolic disorders are complex and frequently involve problems involving the thyroid, immune system, blood glucose metabolism, gastrointestinal system, adrenals, liver and detoxification pathways. He is the “Sherlock Holmes” of natural healthcare and people come to him with unsolved medical problems (such as thyroid disorders, fibromyalgia, hormone imbalances, food intolerances, allergies, neurotoxicity, metabolic syndrome and gastrointestinal issues). He is the author of the book “Modern Chiropractic: The Way To A Pain-Free Lifestyle”.
- Graduate, Duquesne University
- Graduate, Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Graduate, Functional Medicine University
- Graduate, American Functional Neurology Institute
- Board Certified in Integrative Medicine
- Certified Functional Medicine Practitioner
- Board Eligible Diplomate of the American Board of Clinical Nutritionists
- Advanced Training in Thyroid Dysfunction
- Advanced Training in Adrenal Dysfunction
- Advanced Training in Functional Endocrinology
- Advanced Training in Blood Chemistry Analysis
- Advanced Training in Functional Immunology
- Advanced Training in Selective Functional Movement Analysis
- Advanced Training in Therapeutic Laser Therapy
- Advanced Training in Spinal Biophysics
- Advanced Training in Nutrigenomic Therapies for Autoimmune Disease
- Advanced Training in Neurofeedback
- Advanced Training in Neurotransmitters and Brain Physiology
- Advanced Training in Autonomic Dysfunction
- Advanced Training in Vertigo/Balance Disorders
- Advanced Training in Neurodegeneration & the Aging Brain
- Advanced Training in Peripheral Neuropathy
- Advanced Training in Trigenics Therapy
Integrated Metabolic Solutions offers a unique and different approach to diagnosing and treating metabolic problems such as hypothyroidism and type 2 diabetes.
What sets our approach apart from the more typical medical approach is in the focus and in the questions we seek to answer. The medical physician focuses on symptom relief and seeks to figure out which drug to give you to suppress your symptoms. Our approach focuses on figuring out what’s ultimately the cause of the trouble and then eliminating it.
There is a cause and effect for everything. The cause creates the effect. M.D.’s focus on the effect (symptoms). We focus on the cause (what’s driving the imbalances in your physiology).
We offer a personalized, patient-centered approach to assessing, preventing and treating complex chronic health problems. Our goal is to identify dysfunctions and imbalances in the physiology of the individual. We take the time to delve into the details of the intricate and interconnected biochemical framework that comprises each of our bodies.
Scientific Laboratory Testing
We utilize laboratory testing to uncover the “triggers” which are the underlying root causes of your problems. Whether your problems are due to nutritional deficiencies, food allergies, chronic inflammation, hormone imbalances, gastrointestinal problems, toxicity, anemias, autoimmune disease, adrenal fatigue, blood sugar imbalances, liver/kidney problems or a stealth infection, we will leave no stone unturned until we’ve discovered why you aren’t well.
Viagra Hong Kong Stores
Do you live outside of southwestern Pennsylvania?
Dr. Smith provides worldwide metabolic treatment in the United States and all over the world. He currently consults with patients in Canada, New Zealand, England, Australia, Germany, and many other countries. Do not let geography get in the way of getting the help you need. You can consult with him via phone or skype.
Any necessary lab testing is done either with home testing kits that will be shipped to you, or a list of blood tests that the Doctor needs will be sent to you to get at your Doctor or local clinic.
30 minute consultations are done via Skype (all international patients) or phone consults if within the domestic USA. We have very good success whether you are in office or Skype/Phone. As long as you follow the protocol laid out for you, you have the best chance of getting better faster.